Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Mary Gallagher Therapy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
The information provided in these web pages www.marygallaghertherapy.ie is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate at the point of publication. It is however, generic in nature and should be used for information purposes only.
Mary Gallagher Therapy accepts no liability for any damage or loss whatsoever arising from the use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not.
We have taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we respect the intellectual rights of others and that the reproduction of all content on these pages is done with the full consent of copyright owners (including but not restricted to images, text, video and audio).
In the event of error, please notify us directly and it will be corrected.
The information provided is for information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice or treatment given by a medical professional. You should always consult a doctor or qualified medical professional if you have medical concerns.